Monday 23 November 2015

What Did I Do Today? I Was At School But Wasn't For The Whole Day!!

So today I had a visit at my new school for next year and it was so fun I went into their art room and did some fun painting with water-guns. so the water-guns were filled with different coloured paint and they were not labelled so what ever water-gun you picked up was a surprise and we could only have up to 3 colours. When you had finished with the water-guns you had to take it to the back-bench and then we had to use a hair-dryer to dry the paint and then we had a template we had to draw anything we wanted. The templates were:
  • A heart
  • A star
  • And a bird
I chose the star and did my design. When you had finished you had to cut it out and then get a glue stick and glue you design anywhere on your page. Then after that I went to another class and went on the computers!!!!!
It finished at 11:30 and my mum came to pick me up and take me to school.
Today was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment